Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Life and Times of Being Married


Well it has been quite the summer it's actually been nothing short of incredible!!!! I will try to update you on how the summer went for me and my husband Tim haha so fun saying that now! as the days roll on but I decided that it's been a while since I have given this blog some loving and since I finally have some time on my hand I figured I would do a little quick post.
So what's new with me besides being married well Tim and I made the long drive back up to the city by the bay (San Francisco for those of you who might not know). He started work on Monday and I actually don't start for a couple weeks so I've been writing my thank you notes which is turning out to be quite the job I guess that's what happen's when you are blessed with so many awesome friends and family! Anyways the wedding was a dream come true for Tim and I not only was it incredibly amazing with the beautiful location decorations and perfect San Diego weather the highlight aside from becoming Mrs. Fischer was how awesome it was to have all of our friends and family everyone we love in one place it was incredible! Our wedding party was made up of the most amazing generous loving people and I just wanted the weekend to last forever! Anyways it really was a blessed day! Now we are here back to reality and I feel like this year is going to be different because I had such an amazing summer and I know that whenever I want my friends are just a phone call away, and before I know it school will be done and I will be back in Sunny Southern California!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails