Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Singing and Dancing in the rain


Ok not really if rain was as romantic or as attractive as it is portrayed in singing in the rain or in those romantic photos of couples under an umbrella, then I probably would be loving this week but the rain hasn't been that way for me. So far its been cold my feet are always wet (i need rain boots) and I drive to work holding on to the steering wheel for dear life white knuckles and all. I wish this rain would end already it feels like forever since I have seen blue skies. I think I might go to target today invest in rain boots and go dancing around in puddles tonight that way I won't be as bummed about the rain. Wish I had Nicole and Bell here to go play in our wetsuits in the rain like last year! haha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails